What Our Customers Are Saying
- “I’ve been looking for a homie place like for a long time and I can’t believe I drive by this place everyday for years and have never stop in … shame on me .. my first was two days ago and it was finger licking good .. chicken parm omg had to go back for breakfast great food.. and it was a very welcoming atmosphere and super clean … loved it” – Jessica K., Facebook
- “Friendly setting, family style service, and very nice music! Most importantly to me, the food is simply great! The Italian food you can get here, like soffritto, you can’t get at too many other places. A very strong balance of quality and variety! Thanks Danny and Luann for all the great meals!!” – Clem E., Yelp!
- “Scarpellinos is my absolute all time favorite lunch spot. You can always count on Scarpalinos to have fresh homestyle authentic Italian food. Not only do they have an amazing lunch selection but they also make a delicious breakfast. Tip: Make sure to order the meatballs, they are the best!” – Andrea D., Yelp!
- “I have never had a better potato salad. The flavor was smooth but very, very tasteful. It is really the best.” – Ken E., Facebook
- “Picked up 3 trays of catering food. Truly like the best home prepared Italian food that your grandmother may have spent days in the kitchen preparing. Going there for lunch this Saturday and I am so excited, although… the menu is daunting – what ever do I order? I should plan to wear elastic pants and stay 4 hrs!!!” – Lynn O., Facebook
- “Awesome Place for lunch. I stopped here while I was in the area for work and the owner’s were very nice. I ordered the veggie lasagna and man was it tasty. Had carrots and some other veggies which were bite size and the sauce was amazing. It had tons of flavor. It came with some bread which was nice and soft. If your in the area stop by for some lunch. They offer about 4-5 spots on premises or find street parking.” – Kevin N., Yelp!
- “Great Italian place to grab lunch. Awesome meatballs. Love the old time Sinatra music. They offer daily specials and the owners are very hands on in the business and very friendly.” – Chris K., Yelp!